1. Create an image of before and after and place it around where you can see it. You may even add it to your phone so you can check it out often.
2. Keep your nails clean and wash them often
3. Use a healthy hand lotion and apply every time you wash your hands (remember one is provided in your kit)
4. Look towards your diet and include a nutrient-rich diet as this will be the best way to achieve strong, healthy nails.
Look at some healthy supplements. Biotin is one example. One study in 35 people
with brittle fingernails found that 2.5 mg of biotin per
day for six weeks to seven months improved symptoms in 63% of participants (https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/vitamins-for-nails).
Biotin is a Complex B vitamin as it promotes healthy cell growth and aids in the metabolism of protein-building amino acids that are essential for nail growth.
6. Minimize your hands exposure to water. When washing up or doing the laundry wear rubber gloves.
7. Water is essential for healthy nails. So stay hydrated.
8. Avoid using gel or acrylic nails. Your nails need a chance to grow and breathe. Smothered in these products reduces the freedom for your nails to grow strong and healthy.
9. Keep your nails short and allow them to grow. Remember much of the nail bed may have been damaged over the years so it may take awhile for the nail near the cuticle to grow and be strong again.
10. Change the way you file your nails. A good idea is to file in one direction rather than backwards and forwards. Also be gentle with the side of the nails as this can weaken the nail.
11. Use the emery board or buffer. Even on very short nails, it will give you the encouragement you need as you watch your nails grow.
12. Use your nail kit often
12. Most importantly love yourself. See yourself as this extraordinary person and while your nails are growing be patient and remember Rome wasn’t built in a day.
Are your nails chipping or flaking? Or perhaps they’re just not themselves after the filing and prep work associated with gels and acrylics? We love these products too, but sometimes we just need our nails to look and feel naturally healthier and stronger.
Your Nail Beauty Kit contains many useful items to assist you to take control of your nails. We have mentioned the Nail Beauty Kit before as it is important we have a really good understanding of the benefits of using the products in this kit regularly. Here is an explanation of the contents especially the products from Gloss & Co.
The Gloss & Co Nourishing Cuticle Oil plus the Rescue My Nails will allow you to manage you nails in a positive way. Packed with eco-vitamins and botanicals designed to deliver an overdose of nourishment and goodness to your nails and nail beds. The Rescue My Nails coupled with highly nurturing and deliciously scented Cuticle Oil will have your damaged nails in tip top shape in no time. Start with a light buff of your nails and apply Rescue My Nails a few times per week with the Cuticle Oil mornings and nights. Both products work hard to deliver the much needed moisture and vitamin actives to deliver healthier natural nails fast.
You also have a gentle Emery Board and Hand Lotion.
The Gratitude Journal is an addition to help you be more positive in your life.